Contribute to Our Website
The greatest strength of preppers is the strong sense of community we offer one another. We each have something unique that we can teach or an experience we can share that could help others thrive when faced with a disaster.
At Ready Nutrition, we welcome articles submitted from readers and fellow prepping/homesteading websites provided they are written with the intention of helping others. Following are the editorial guidelines for submissions.
Your article should meet the following criteria:
- Your post or article must be your own original work.
- The information in the article must be relevant to the scope of this blog.
- I reserve the right to edit the submission if it is used on the site. This being said, please edit your article prior to submitting it. Your submission may not be published if it is filled with grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Affiliate links within your article are not allowed.
- You may use a pseudonym.
- Please feel free to include a link to your own blog or website as well as include numerous links for information verification or for further information. .
- Please do not submit an article that advertises a product or includes affiliate links either in the body of the article or the byline. If you wish to purchase advertising, please contact me.
- If you offer a product or service at your web site, we can include this as part of you author bio, but we ask that this be limited to one or two outgoing links.
- You may submit your article within an email or as a Word attachment. (For MS Word submission, please send us a contact email first via our contact form for further instructions).
You will be notified upon receipt of your article. If there are any editorial or revision issues, I will try to contact you. Use the Article Submission form below to send proposals and completed articles.
Formatting the Article
The article should be prepared according to the following guidelines:
- The subject of the article should be related to prepping, emergency preparedness, homesteading or a related category.
- The length of articles is normally 500 – 2,000 words.
- At the beginning of the article, list the title, author’s name and provide a concise bio.
- It would be helpful to include a list of key words you want to article to be related to.
Please submit your article using the following form.