- Ready Nutrition - http://readynutrition.com -
“Certified Organic”: The Conspiracy Against Natural Foods
Posted By Tess Pennington
On December 6, 2012 @ 1:13 am
Category: News and Commentary,Opinions and Commentary
Article originally posted at The Organic Prepper 
What does the word “organic” really mean?
a (1) : of, relating to, or derived from living organisms<organic evolution> (2) : of, relating to, yielding, or involving the use of food produced with the use of feed or fertilizer of plant or animal origin without employment of chemically formulated fertilizers, growth stimulants, antibiotics, or pesticides <organic farming> <organic produce>
source: Merriam-Webster dictionary 
Huh. That definition doesn’t even mention the word “certified” or “the FDA” or “the United Nations”. Does that mean those entities don’t actually have to be involved for food to be truly pure and organic? It seems to indicate a method of farming, rather than a regulatory certification.
The major reason that organic food has become so expensive is because of a conspiracy of government intervention, the United Nations and the best interests of Big Agri/Big Pharma. These groups, in all of their benevolent wisdom, decided that a certification process was necessary. This process is, at first glance, a money grab. Farmers most follow specific regulations and pay exorbitant fees to get this certification to be able to place a label on their food that says “Organic”. In fact, commercial use of the term is legally restricted in many countries across the globe. The government has taken ownership of the concept of natural food.
The concept of “certified organic” goes deeper, though, than a display of governmental avarice. It’s a weapon in the hostile takeover of the food supply, ala Codex Alimentarius . Here are a few highlights of Codex, according to a Natural News article  by Dr. Gregory D’Amato:
* All nutrients (vitamins and minerals) are to be considered toxins/poisons and are to be removed from all food because Codex prohibits the use of nutrients to “prevent, treat or cure any condition or disease”
* All food (including organic) is to be irradiated, removing all toxic nutrients from food (unless eaten locally and raw).
* Nutrients allowed will be limited to a Positive List developed by Codex which will include such beneficial nutrients like Fluoride (3.8 mg daily) developed from environmental waste. All other nutrients will be prohibited nationally and internationally to all Codex-compliant countries .
* All nutrients (e.g., CoQ10, Vitamins A, B, C, D, Zinc and Magnesium) that have any positive health impact on the body will be deemed illegal under Codex and are to be reduced to amounts negligible to humans’ health .
* All advice on nutrition (including written online or journal articles or oral advice to a friend, family member or anyone) will be illegal.
* All dairy cows are to be treated with Monsanto’s recombinant bovine growth hormone.
* All animals used for food are to be treated with potent antibiotics and exogenous growth hormones.
* The reintroduction of deadly and carcinogenic organic pesticides that in 1991, 176 countries (including the U.S.) have banned worldwide including 7 of the 12 worst at the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pesticides (e.g., Hexachlorobenzene, Toxaphene, and Aldrin) will be allowed back into food at elevated levels .
* Dangerous and toxic levels (0.5 ppb) of aflotoxin in milk produced from moldy storage conditions of animal feed will be allowed. Aflotoxin is the second most potent (non-radiation) carcinogenic compound known to man.
* Mandatory use of growth hormones and antibiotics on all food herds, fish and flocks
* Worldwide implementation of unlabeled GMOs into crops, animals, fish and trees.
As you can see, the governmental interference seems aimed at making our food supply less healthy, instead of more healthy.
Part of the way they aim to force unhealthy modified food-like substances on the populace is by making the price of pure organic food out of reach for the average person. In a full frontal media assault, Dr. Oz (who must be on the payroll of Monsanto and Dow) made it sound ridiculous and snobbish to seek these healthier options in an offensive essay published by Time Magazine  and analyzed by Mike Adams of Natural News .
“I consider it a public-health service to the consumer who has to feed a family of five or the person who wants to make all the right choices and instead is alienated and dejected because the marketing of healthy foods too often blurs into elitism, with all the expense and culinary affectation that implies.
We know more about the connection between food and health than ever before — down to the molecular level, actually. This has provided us the curious luxury of being fussy, even snooty, about what we eat, considering some foods, well, below our station. That’s silly. Food isn’t about cachet. It’s about nourishment, pleasure and the profound well-being that comes from the way meals draw us together.”
~ Dr. Mehmet Oz
Since making organic food outrageously expensive wasn’t enough to deter a quickly-awakening populace, the blatant propaganda war has begun.
Even more insidious are the armed raids being performed by the FDA thugs in full SWAT regalia, where Mennonite farmers selling raw milk are treated like dirty crackheads cooking up crystal meth in the basement, health food store employees are treated like terrorists and a lady selling natural pet food is literally imprisoned, complete with leg shackles, for nearly six months. You can see the timeline of these FDA raids here . Many of the victims targeted by the FDA mafia enforcers have been driven out of business.
Does this mean that clean and healthy food will be financially out of reach or unavailable for all of us? Although that appears to be the objective of the Powers That Be, there are ways around it (in most areas).
First of all – forget about “certified organic” as the pinnacle of clean food. Look instead of “organically grown.” This won’t be on the labels, as the FDA has appropriated that word but by definition a food is organically grown if it is grown or processed without any synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. At this point, the US and Canada both prohibit foods containing GMOs from being labeled “organic” and considering that most genetic modifications are to allow the crop to be sprayed with greater abandon, you are likely to be safe. Some farmers who use organic growing practices have opted out of the “certified organic” program because of the expense and intrusions. Focus on how the food was grown, not on what the label says.
Finding out how a food was farmed will require some research and footwork, and you run the risk of the folks at the farmer’s market rolling their eyes at you as they see you come down the aisle with your wagon.
Focus more on organic growing practices than on a government stamp of approval when selecting foods for your pantry. Just because something is not labeled “organic” doesn’t mean it wasn’t organically grown. Educate yourself about good, better and best options. This will allow you to ignore the propaganda machine that is churning out disinformation and scorn, because you will have done your own research and formed your own opinions on what is safe and healthy.
How do you save money while still providing safe and healthy options for your family?
Article printed from Ready Nutrition: http://readynutrition.com
URL to article: http://readynutrition.com/resources/certified-organic-the-conspiracy-against-natural-foods_06122012/
URLs in this post:
 The Organic Prepper: http://theorganicprepper.blogspot.com/
 Image: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/certified-organic-the-conspiracy-against-whole-foods_122012/heirloom-tomatoes
 Merriam-Webster dictionary: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/organic
 Codex Alimentarius: http://theorganicprepper.blogspot.ca/2012/12/codex-alimentarius-introduction-to-soft.html
 Natural News article: http://www.naturalnews.com/024128_CODEX_food_health.html#ixzz1tjLBTndw
 Time Magazine: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2129811,00.html
 Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/038157_Dr_Oz_organic_food_sellout.html#ixzz2ECM2ww3Y
 here: http://www.naturalnews.com/033280_FDA_raids_timeline.html
 CSA: http://www.localharvest.org/csa/
 HERE: http://readynutrition.com/resources/are-you-ready-series-best-practices-for-long-term-food-storage_03042011/
Copyright © 2010 Ready Nutrition. All rights reserved.