How To Easily Grow an Endless Supply Of Onions Indoors
Sure, you can find them in every supermarket, but you could never have enough information about their origin. I know I would gladly grow them year around outdoors if I could, but that is not a choice for me living in Minnesota. Maybe you are fortunate to live in a climate that allows you to grow year around but then there may be the problem with space. Well, I have found a solution for all!
This Is What You Need
- 5 L plastic bottle
- pair of scissors
- onion bulbs
- Start by cutting the neck off the plastic bottle.
- Cut some holes in it, with the scissors. The holes should be big enough for the onions.
- You then make sure the onion sprouts are positioned through the holes.
- Put layers of soil and sprouts, adding them until the bottle is full.
- You can add the neck back on (simply tape it around) or leave it like that.
Water the soil and set it on your windowsill.
In no time, onions will sprout out the bulbs, you can watch them grow, and eventually flavor your dishes with them. Enjoy!
This information has been made available by Ready Nutrition
share this article with others
Leave A Comment...
Ready Nutrition Home Page