It’s Easy to Win: This Month’s Giveaway and Offers!
Win A Host of Prizes this Month!
A summer of giveaways at Ready Nutrition would not be complete without a food preservation prize. We’re hosting a writing contest until September 30th, where you can share your knowledge with the Ready Nutrition community. Although our theme for the giveaway is food preservation, don’t feel handcuffed to this particular topic. We will enter all preparedness/homesteading topics as entries for the contest. The best part is you can enter as many times as you like!
1st Prize is an All-American 21 1/2 -Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner capable of canning 19 pint jars or 7 quart jars. My husband bought me this exact pressure cooker/canner for Christmas a few years ago, and I love it! ($200 value). Click here to read more about the amazing All American Pressure Canner.
2nd Prize is a Roma Food Mill and Sauce maker along with with a 4-piece accessory set ($80 value) This will make canning processes faster and less messy. Click here to read more about the versatile Roma Food Mill.
3rd Prize is a set of essential canning books, including The Prepper’s Cookbook. ($40 value)
If your article is published on our web site you automatically receive an entry into the contest. Winners will be chosen based on how popular their article is on our web site. We will use Google Analytics to determine the winner based on unique pageviews to your article (for the first 7 days after it has been published), so the more people that read your submission the more likely you are to win (this means sharing your article with friends by email, social networks or other methods improves your chances!).
The contest entry deadline is September 8th, and a winner will be announced by September 16th.
See the writing contest details below to find out how easy it is win these amazing prizes!
Your article should meet the following criteria:
- Your post or article must be your own original work.
- Enter as many posts as you like (this betters your chance at winning).
- The information in the article must be relevant to the scope of this blog.
- I reserve the right to edit the submission if it is used on the site. This being said, please edit your article prior to submitting it. Your submission may not be published if it is filled with grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Affiliate links within your article are not allowed.
- You may use a pseudonym.
- Please feel free to include a link to your own blog or website as well as include numerous links for information verification or for further information. .
- Please do not submit an article that advertises a product or includes affiliate links either in the body of the article or the byline. If you wish to purchase advertising, please contact me.
- If you offer a product or service at your web site, we can include this as part of you author bio, but we ask that this be limited to one or two outgoing links.
- Email your finished work to tp (at) readynutrition.com and title it “Canning Contest” in the subject line.
Formatting the Article
The article should be prepared according to the following guidelines:
- The subject of the article should be related to survival, preparedness or homesteading related topics.
- The length of articles is normally 500 – 2,000 words.
- At the beginning of the article, list the title, author’s name and provide a concise bio if you wish.
- Please include a picture if you have one. If not, we will select a relevant “featured image” for your article.
The winner will be contacted directly via email and an announcement will be made on our social media pages.
Good luck and may the best articles win!
This information has been made available by Ready Nutrition
share this article with others
Leave A Comment...
Ready Nutrition Home Page