Warning Signs to Look Out For:
Freedom of Speech being “cracked down” upon: news stopped at the source through censorship.
- Loss of privacy/anonymity through the assignment of an “Internet ID,” that would force everyone who uses the Internet to be identified for every search, every product, and every e-mail
- “Demonization” of blogs whose emphasis are on prepping, survival, intentional communities, and anything anti-government or pro-Constitution.
- Greater control on your purchases, financial transactions, and any business that you may conduct that is not in public view.
- Anything against the established governments and/or the societal constructs oftentimes termed the New World Order (NWO).
These concerns are very real. The MSM (Mainstream Media) is pretty much bought and paid for by the large corporate conglomerates and heads of industry (referred to as Oligarchs), as well as politicians and their ilk. We are dependent on independent news media sites, especially those on the internet such as ReadyNutrition.com and SHTFplan.com to supply us with accurate news and advice on what to do to prepare for the inevitable collapse.
What can be done should the Internet become completely censored?
1. Find a good tech guy in your local area that can run a bypass and enable communications to proceed for you when the Draconian measures fall into place.
Remember: The Internet is not only a source of information, but it is a venue for communication, as well. With (as mentioned in previous articles) the data collection center of the U.S. in Ogden, Utah, every e-mail and every phone conversation is collected and recorded for storage by the U.S. government. To what end? Toward the end of wiping out every method of communicating privately with one another when they decide to throw the switch. That facility just mentioned ran you and I a whopping $50 billion in taxes.
2. We pay our taxes for our jailers to build larger and more efficient prisons for us.
That being mentioned, now is the time to solidify all of your contacts on the Internet…develop a network of those both local and national, to communicate with when the SHTF. When they clamp down, life will become a lot more difficult. Here are some of the short-term solutions for local communications and partially for long-range:
- CB radio: can be utilized effectively for a considerable distance.
- Shortwave, and “Ham” radios: for longer distances.
- Courier: with a network of individuals on the “circuit” you can send private messages to one another in a “snail-mail-type” of courier operation.
- Motorola’s: for short distances, they work pretty well, as much as a mile and a half on most models with line of sight (LOS) interrupted by trees, terrain, and buildings.
There are certainly more methods we will not mention here, and you’ll have to use your imagination regarding them. The next thing we mention here is data collection and storage. What happens when they shut down “Wikipedia” or “Howtopedia” for starters? Here’s my suggestion:
3. Download every scrap of information that you can manage onto jump drives, and for every file you save print that file off and make a “hard copy” for your records.
Get ahold of all of the CD’s you can that you can use in your computer for learning, preparation, supplies, equipment, and the like…to help make you more Internet independent. Any stuff you do should be backed-up to a hard copy (printed). Remember: the EMP threat is a real one, and I close with the caveat I have been repeating:
4. The next world war will be kicked off by an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) detonated over the continental U.S., followed by a nuclear exchange and a conventional war.
We will see what measures are in place come October 1. Before that date arrives, be ready with a backup for all of your information on jump drives and hard copy. Keep up that good fight! JJ out!