Gear up, I’m about to take the whole PSL (pumpkin spice latte) fad to a whole new level! Many of you are getting ready to Halloween festivities and may be looking for a yummy adult beverage to serve at the parties. With all the flavors of fall, pumpkin spice moonshine is a fun drink that has a great kick! Here’s my favorite pumpkin spice blend:
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
Whether you have made your own moonshine from scratch  and want to kick it up a little or go the easy route and purchase some high proof alcohol, this is a great drink to serve at all the adult-centered Halloween parties.
Pumpkin Spiced Moonshine
- 1 large can 100% pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) of thawed frozen apple juice concentrate.
- 2 pints of high proof alcohol (vodka, everclear, “moonshine.”)*
- Whip cream *optional
- In a blender combine pumpkin puree, brown sugar, 1 can of thawed frozen apple juice concentrate.
- Add mixture to a large pot and add two 2 pints of alcohol. (You won’t be cooking with the pot, I just found it to help mix the contents up better).
- Stir mixture until smooth and then ladle into into Mason jars, seal and refrigerate. When you are ready for beverage drink to mix the spices up and, if preferred, add a dollop of whipped cream for the full effect. (We made a sugar rim on the glass and served it as is, and it was amazing!)
Recipe source 
Remember to drink responsibly and make good choices!