I try and keep the recipe as healthy as possible and opt out on frying them, but you can do that too. Dip these yummy patties in Ranch dressing and it’s amazing! Also, they make great patties for veggie burgers. Enjoy!
Zucchini Carrot Chickpea Patties
Makes about 9
- 1 can garbanzo beans (or 2 cups prepared)
- 2 carrots, finely grated
- 1 zucchini, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce (You can find a recipe for sriracha sauce here .)
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat cast iron griddle  on medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a blender, add garbanzo beans and oil and mix until smooth.
- Add grated vegetables and mix until incorporated. Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Form patties and place on hot griddle.
- Cook 3-4 minutes on eat side or until a crust forms. Flip patty and cook an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Serve warm.