These cookies have a fudgy texture and are held together by delicious oats and peanut butter – an almost sinful combination.
The kids will love making these!
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk evaporated milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a saucepan bring sugar, cocoa, margarine, milk, and salt to a rolling boil for 2 minutes.
- Add quick cooking oats, peanut butter, and vanilla; mix well.
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with wax paper and pour in mixture, flatten and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Cut into squares and serve.