Top 10 Prepping Articles of 2012
2012 was a year full of blessings for my family. Above all, we are healthy, happy and supportive of each other. Last summer, we made the right decision on following our hearts and moving away from Texas. As much as we loved Texas and the people who reside in it, our hearts were calling us elsewhere. We took a chance and moved to the ranch on the Pacific coast where we have been learning how to live more efficiently. The kids are having a blast and are quickly taking to country life.
I was also blessed with the request to write my first book, (due on store shelves February 5th) and with completing the 52-Weeks to Preparedness series. Looking back, I am pleased with all I completed and even though there were goals I wasn’t able to meet, I will gladly add them to my 2013 “honey-do” list.
That being said, I hope all of you likeswise had a productive year and have made positive changes in your life. In case you missed it, I wanted to add to the top articles of 2012 for Ready Nutrition.
Thanks toÂ you all for continuing to come come back to this website to get information on preparedness and homesteading information.
TopÂ 10 Articles of 2012
- 11 Emergency Foods That Can Last a Lifetime
- Emergency Items: What Will Disappear First
- Are You Ready Series: Best Practices For Long Term Food Storage
- First Time Shopping List for an Emergency Food Supply
- Survival Food Series: 3 Ways to Naturally Make Yeast
- The Ultimate Bug Out Kit
- Survival Food Series: 25 Survival Seeds You Need For Your Garden
- Bake Bread From a Coffee Can
- Are You Ready Series: Off Grid Refrigeration
- Prepping: A Beginnerâ€™s Guide â€“ Essential Items Needed for Disaster Preparation (Pt 1) (Pt.2)
This information has been made available by Ready Nutrition
Author: Tess Pennington
Author's Web Site:
Made Available By: Ready Nutrition
Date: January 3rd, 2013
Related Categories: Preparedness, Preparedness Mindset