Merry Christmas, Friends!
It’s time for our annual holiday gift guide. Whether you’re a prepper looking for some practical gifts for loved ones, a homesteader looking for more sustainable-oriented products or the tactician of the family – we’ve got you covered! These are some products that I personally own or have on my wishlist (Can somebody share this list with my hubby?)
This is the season of joy and giving to those we love.
Enjoy your holiday shopping! I hope you LOVE these amazing products as much as I do!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Tess and Ready Nutrition Staff
A Few of Our Favorite Things
Some other great gift ideas!
There are some great prepper fiction books out there as well as non-fiction. Whether your favorite prepper reads books on the economy, fiction, cookbooks, or off-grid living, there’s a book for them. Check out Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a complete list. Some of my favorite books I have on my shelf are:
- The Prepper’s Blueprint by Tess Pennington
- The Encyclopedia of Country Living by Carla Emery
- Strategic Relocation by Joel Skousen
- The Prepper’s Cookbook by Tess Pennington
- The Unthinkable: Who Survives When Disaster Strikes – and Why by Amanda Ripley
- The Urban Homestead by Kelly Coyne and Erik Knutzen
- The Prepper’s Pocket Guide by Bernie Carr
- Patriot Dawn by Max Velocity
- Lights Out by David Crawford