On a hot summer day, it’s hard to resist something cold, tangy and sweet to sip on. Try this tea out next time you have a lazy porch day. Enjoy!
Rhubarb Iced Tea
- 8 stalks rhubarb, cut into 3-inch lengths
- 8 cups water
- 3 tbls. grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup sugar, or to taste
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
- In a large saucepan, combine rhubarb, lemon peels and 8 cups water; bring to a boil, and simmer for 1 hour.
- Strain the liquid, add sugar to taste, stirring to dissolve, and allow to cool.
- Serve over ice with a sprig of mint.