Watermelon salsa is a great way to use up any leftover watermelon you may have. The sweet and spicy combination of this salsa is to die for!
- 2 cups seeded finely chopped Watermelon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
- Whisk lime juice and honey in large bowl and stir well until mixed. Add watermelon and all remaining ingredients; toss gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Allow salsa to chill in refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving.