My aunt served these fully loaded deviled eggs to my family one Thanksgiving and I have never used another recipe. When I had these for the first time it was like a flavor explosion. It was creamy, smoky, tangy and spicy all in one little, bite-sized egg. So without further adieu, say goodbye to the old and bring in the new!
Fully Loaded Deviled Eggs
- 8 eggs
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 4-6 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tbls. tops to green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tbls. mustard
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 3/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. season salt
- Dash of white pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne
- 1 1/2 tbls. finely dices jalapeno slices (about 10)
- In a large quart sauce pan, boil eggs for 15 minutes. Once cooled, remove shells.
- On a cutting board, slice the eggs in half and remove the yolks.
- In a large mixing bowl, add yolks and all ingredients except jalapenos and mix well.
- Use an icing bag to fill egg slices and top with jalapeno slice.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.